9/5/10

Centers of (sexual) interest (2)

...following of my list of "what am i into ?"...

funny sometimes that when you do or say something you totally forget the most important things :

undies : i have a huge crush about underwear. not to the point of being aroused by undies  themselves but i love to wear sexy underwear : thong, bikinis, micro-shorty, joscktrap.... i have tons. favourite brands : N2N, olaf benz, manstore... my collection extends to swimwear too. i should make a picture inventory someday :)

massages : i love being massaged. u dont get a lot from me after that though, as it makes me all relaxed and kinda sleepy. but i love that and have a great skin for that i was told... (i do massage too but kinda lazy)

rimmed : its great to have a long rimming n hole kissing. I appreciate the real thing, the one that non shy guys do, that is tongue fuck the hole and deep kissing it.

suck : yeah i suck. it's great to oral please a top, whorship his cock. I think my mouth definitely needs more training, as i wish i could deepthroat and being mouth fucked. it is said it depends most on practise, dunno if its true. any trainer out there ? ;-)

... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment