9/1/10

once upon a... flu

Hi web.
it happened tonight. inspired by others, but also tempted by the experience, i did it. out on the web, naked. full exposure in a strange way. being sick and alone make u do strange things i guess. self exported from europe in the us, and a bit lonely as my few friends here are now gone, and moreover with a flu-like sickness, i jumped in the sex blog thing.
another experiment for me. after msn. after sex chats. after sexual networking. after random webcam chat. after naked picture website. dunno exactly where it will lead me.
just wanna share openly some sexual interests and wild thoughts and my dark side. And among them, those things you barely share with close friends.
strangely i feel like i'm already on my fours, back arched and hole exposed....

No comments:

Post a Comment